This site is a portal to websites where information about geophysical data, geophysical models and software code can be found. The motivation for this is to:
- Stimulate the use of common models
- Use existing models/data from major efforts in the past
- Stimulate use of models and methods across disciplines, e.g. seismology and seismic exploration
- Stimulate use of open software, programmed at academia level and/or companies
- Stimulate standardizations
This site offers specific support for Education and Research & Development (benchmarking and testing).
The used interface offers a variety of ways to browse through the database and find material you want.